« First to disrupt is the new first to market. » Sebastien Sasseville
AN INSPIRED JOURNEY
Sebastien’s unique and inspirational story is a testament to how challenges and change can be turned into opportunities. His accomplishments include summiting Mount Everest, running across Canada and completing the mythical Sahara race. From Mount Everest to the Sahara, Sebastien had to transform himself to survive and conquer. As if it wasn’t enough, his accomplishments are made all the more impressive by the fact that he lives with Type 1 Diabetes. A massive change in his life which he transformed in opportunity.
A JOURNEY RELATABLE TO BUSINESS
Turning his incredible experiences into concrete lessons applicable to the business world, Sasseville’s marries business & change management with inspiration. Sebastien spent 10 years working for large enterprises and understands that world extremely well, making him one of the best change management speaker in the world.
A POWERFUL MOTIVATIONAL KEYNOTE ON CHANGE
Within companies and organizations, those who resist change don’t last. When confronted to the strongest forces of nature, great lessons are learned. Supported by superb imagery and breathtaking stories, change management speaker Sebastien Sasseville maries inspiration with business. He helps his audience to understand that change is a culture, not an action. Change must not be used like cough syrup, in other words “only when it hurts”. Instead, change must be viewed as a culture, a daily practice. To get comfortable with change is great, but to really take things to the next level, we must leverage change, create it and use it as a force to increase our capacity for agility. Sometimes, if you are adapting to change, you’ve lost the game already. When we are agile, we utilize change, rather than being reactive and dictated by change. Successful businesses and individuals create change. They set the tone and force their competition to adapt. The most powerful step on Everest wasn’t the last step, it was the first step. To transform ourselves sometimes also starts with finding the courage to cross our starting lines and embrace discomfort.
- Flexibility is not a response to failure, it is a strategy for success.
- The power of the first step.
- You don’t have to have all the answers to start a process of change.
- Change is a culture, not an action.
- Stop reacting to change, use it to win.
- From Everest to the Sahara: Changing focus, developing agility and reinventing the strategy.
- Punishing failure kills innovation and change.
- Failure is an ingredient, not the end result.
- Changing perceptions: To change doesn’t mean to start from scratch. It means to become agile and apply what we have learned in a different environment.
- Sense of urgency: If you aren’t busy transforming your industry, your competitors are busy doing it. May the most agile win.
- Harsh conditions and changing environments. There are obstacles we chose, some we don’t. Adapt with poise and improve agility to always see the opportunity, turn all resistance into a vehicle and an accelerator.
- Adapting to a new environment
- Driving change to win
- Excellence through transformation
- Embracing discomfort
- Innovation and creativity
- 45-60-75-90 minutes
- Each motivational keynote is custom designed and aligned on your goals and important messages. Change management speaker Sebastien Sasseville works closely with your team to build an impactful speech that will lead to actions.
Contact Sebastien for more information about his motivational keynote on change management
Sebastien has been able to captivate, motivate and interest our team of representative, all that in a bilingual presentation. He’s an outstanding storyteller and he has been able to adapt his presentation to our needs and making relevant parallels between what he’s been through and the reality of our industry. A refreshing conference on sales, that’s off the beaten path.
We cannot thank you enough for sharing your life path with the leadership team! We have received nothing but positive comments about your presentation and many are in awe of your accomplishments. More importantly, they heard your message of the journey your life has taken thus far and how through goal setting, perseverance, commitment and life lessons, anything is possible!